Monday, November 3, 2008

REBIRTH..

Parade in conjunction with the relaunch of my blog..

It has been such a long time since I last wrote in this blog..actually my previous post was just a trial post..to figure if I could be a good blogger..and I think I'm not..3 months without any updates..and I have missed so many important, joyful and sad moments to be written here..well, maybe I could write it again, even though they have past a long time ago..

Hmm..can I be a good blogger? Can I update this blog everyday?I can't guarantee that..Since I am a cadet officer..my daily life is full of activities..and I'm a degree student too!So this hectic life I lead sometimes can be so damn tiring..and I can't expect to update this blog as 'kerap' as possible..(malas tengok kamus)

But from now on,I'll try my best to write here..because I found that my life is full of colors here..(especially camouflage colors..haha!) So why not I share some stories..

And I will write in English as much as I can..because I found that this place is good to increase my English..maybe I'll write in Malay too..when I feel like going to..

So..with lafaz bismillahirrahmanirrahim..I relaunch this blog..Amin..

2 comments:

Ryehanna said...

nice blog!
and may i say, good english too!
i wish i could write good english..huhu

SoPEX da SPiKY said...

thank u...maybe I should blogging again?huhu..