Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Final Exam..

this is not What we do during exam week..

I feel a little bit dizzy rite now..I guess my time at gym this evening has taken its toll on me now..and my body clearly tells me now.."Hey!Get some sleep!I'm tired!"

Nevermind bout that. Just let him wait for a few minutes. So what I'm going to tell you know that I'm currently sitting for my final examination. But I act like I don't. Haha.(VC's style)

I sat for Network yesterday. Got 6 papers left that are : Operational Research(11/7), Artificial Intelligence(11/7), Operating System(11/11), Organizational Leadership(11/12), Strategic Studies(11/14), Laws of Armed Conflict(11/15).

So many papers to be sat, yet I still fool around like nothing happen. Just now I was watching The Godfather 2. The duration is too long, and I'm not finished yet. Still waiting for episode 9 of Prison Break.

Okay, okay! I'm finished! My body smiles, knowing it's going to get its much-needed rest...

No comments: