Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Lonely soldier boy...no more.

Who is she? You guess..


People say life is not all flowers and sunshine. But right now, I feel like I'm surrounded by them each single day. The reason is simple, and it doesn't take a genius to get the answer. When there is another person (except family member) who always cheers you up...gives encouragement..shows some care..be with you through thick and thin...and most importantly, hmm..loves you..then what would you expect? Uh..I think I'm at it again. Yeah, it's true. I fell in love.. once again.

In a transformation of becoming a man, I've had my fair share of failed relationship. It wasn't really long ago when I was dumped by my ex. Sounds like a loser, rite? But I believe I didn't lose anything, yet she was in the losing side. Enough said. Let bygones be bygones. But I have to admit that was painful enough to swallow.

Looking forward, I really hope that this time, she's the one for me. She has opened up my heart, which once refused to fall in love again. Yeah, that was the impact from previous relationship. Right now, I feel really comfortable being with her, and I also think she does feel the same. We share a lot, it seems we are getting the chemistry each day. Just like a pair of dancer who learn to get their rhythm. Step by step. Hopefully, it will be perfect.

But for the time being, I'm not ready yet to reveal her identity. We feel that it's still too early to make our relationship public. However, sooner or later, people will find out. And I don't care less. Luv ya hunny!

*If I sound like a Romeo in this post, please take note that it is not my usual self. Just for writing purpose.

5 comments:

onnie said...

gahaha...:D
nak teka leyh?dpt hdiah x?
enjoy ur life to the fullest,okkay?
wish 4 ur epyness..:P

SoPEX da SPiKY said...

teka bleh..tp jgn publicly.. : >

BiNg!! said...

hahahah..dah tau dah......
bagus2..welcome to d club MAN!!!!
yeah!!!!

wanridzuan said...

huhu sopek ade awek kot
hehe

amca sahaja said...

hahaha..
perlu ke ak beritau?haha~
well done sopex!