Monday, November 3, 2008

The Day I Lost My Vir..oops, I mean my cellphone..



I' m gonna miss you boy..

That bloody day..I remembered it fondly..firstly I would like to show you some statistics..if you ask 10 cadets from UPNM how many of you have ever lost your handphone..8 would say "I have"..maybe I'm exaggarating a bit..(because I created the statistics myself) but this is merely a reality..just to show how serious this case in this so-called 'Duty,Honour,Integrity' land.

With a monthly salary about RM 1000++(not including allowances and bonuses) there is no single reason for a cadet here to steal..except they fork out all their money and lose gambling. But there is still a damn culprit who did this thing..and I was the victim.

Much to my anger+despair+frustation.. my SE W350i was just into its 10th day at my service!Could you imagine?Oh God..even though it just cost me around RM500++, but it was a decent handphone(so stylish, looks like an Ipod) and I loved it very much..

It took me several days to recover..I don't want to tell how did it happen (because it involved my negligence too..hehe) May the thief err...it's not good to pray for other people badness right?(Look!I'm still very kind!)

And that damn culprit took away cash from my wallet too..

1 comment:

BiNg!! said...

er,sabar eik..nt beli baru ye sopex..er,damn tuh bukan doa ke?? kind???huhuhuhu