Sunday, June 7, 2009

Hot-hot chicken's shit.


I've said it before. I couldn't guarantee that I could blog as good as others. I didn't update this blog as much as I should. I didn't write much about my life even though it's a quite colourful one. (Is it?) And on this very day, with the lousy WiFi connection I had, (my broadband has been cut off, haha), I try to write once again. It has been merely 5 months since I last opened my page, let alone updating it. Why was that? Could someone please come out with an answer?

Well, it's a syndrome, or phenomenon, or disease, or whatever you may categorize it, that you experience when you are on your soft, comfort bed and trying to wake up in the morning. So comfort that you feel that you are not getting up again and want to spend your time forever on it. Okay, okay..I'll stop being nonsense. Let me be straight, it was just that lazy thing. It was that thing that keep me off from this site for months. Knowing that updating blog is not an obligation, and not performing it is not a sin, so I keep getting lazier each day. And my blog is just a blog among billions of blogs out there, so who cares.

So this time, I come back, and as usual I cannot guarantee that I can update this blog as frequently as I can. Because that thing haunts me every single minutes. So who knows when I would write again after this? Maybe 5 months later?

And sometimes I feel the Malay saying hangat-hangat tahi ayam (hot-hot chicken's shit) fits me well. Very well.

P/s : the phrase is a direct translation from its Malay words, so it is totally wrong English sentence from the aspect of grammar or words usage. It should be more or less like this 'as hot as chicken's shit'. For the saying's meaning, I bet you know it already.

1 comment:

BiNg!! said...

hahahahah,update gak blog dia..huhuhuh